We are seeking a variety of vendors for the Destination: Downtown Oak Hill movie nights held at the Lively Family Amphitheater in downtown Oak Hill.
2021 Movie Dates
|Trolls World Tour
|The Croods: A New Age
|Raya and The Last Dragon
|Godzilla vs Kong
Lively Family Amphitheater
44 Kelly Ave, Oak Hill, WV 25901
Vendor Spaces Available
- Size: 12′ X 10′ / $10 Per Space / Per Movie
- Setup Time: 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM / Day of Event
- Food Handler’s Card/Certificate Required
Food Vendor Selection
Vendors for the movies are selected on a first-come, first-serve basis. No more than one food vendor will serve a specific item or items at any given movie (i.e., Only one vendor selling cotton candy at any given event). If you pay for the entire series but cannot be present on a movie night, we request that notification be made no later than the Wednesday before the event. If a vendor cannot make it and would like to send a substitute vendor in their spot, prior approval must be made. The City of Oak Hill will provide FREE popcorn for every movie. Vendors’ begin time is no later than 7:30 pm.
Rental Space Regulations
- Space: Vendors will be provided a 12×10 space for all vendor equipment (e.g., displays, stands, tables, and supplies).
- Application Fee: $10.00 per unit / per movie (non-refundable)
- Payment Options: Money Orders or Checks made payable to Destination: Downtown Oak Hill.
- Coordination: An event coordinator will assign spaces before the event. The Event Coordinator will be on-site during setup to ensure the vendor is placed as assigned.
- Informational vendors will not be charged but may not sell items of food or drink. These vendors must contact Beth Friebel at (304-465-4325) with details by the Wednesday before movie night.
Vendors must meet all of the requirements listed below to be considered. Incomplete applications or missing permits may delay or cause your application to be denied.
Health Department Requirements: It is the responsibility of each food vendor to comply with the Fayette County Health Department guidelines.
Setup/Load-In And Break-Down/Exit
- Vendors must set up for events 1 ½ hours before the scheduled event start.
- All setup/load-in must be completed, and all vehicles must be removed from the area within 1 hour before the start of the event.
- Vendors are required to be ready to serve by the scheduled start time of the event. For example: for events beginning at 7:30 p.m., vendors must load in between 5 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. into designated spaces and must have all vehicles removed by 6:30 p.m. All vendors are required to be ready to serve by 7:30 p.m.
- Spaces for events are limited. We want to make sure we have food options for participants available throughout the entire event.
- The City of Oak Hill is allowing Kelly Avenue to be shut down at 3 p.m. this year. Vendors will be allowed to start selling as early as 4 p.m. Beth or a Destination Downtown Oak Hill representative will be present to ensure the vendor lineup is correct.
- Vendors will only be allowed to break down and exit the event after the event site has been cleared and the coordinator has instructed vendors that they are free to retrieve their vehicle and proceed with the breakdown.
- Vendors need to be prepared to stay throughout the duration of the movie, including delays for rain.
Utilities, Solid Waste, and Conservation
- The City of Oak Hill will provide electricity to vendors. No water or sewer is provided.
- Trash receptacles are provided by the City of Oak Hill. Each vendor is responsible for cleaning their rented space before leaving the event.
In the case of heavy rain or storms, the event coordinator will consider and determine suspension or cancellation. REMINDER: Unless otherwise specified, movies have no rain dates or rain locations!
Applications will be accepted up to the Wednesday prior to the event on Saturday night.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
To ensure variety, diversity, and quality, event organizers will select food vendors who meet their needs, which can vary from event to event. Please provide detailed information to enhance your consideration for selection. There are no refunds!
If paying by mail, please send the $10 per space fee to:
Destination Downtown Oak Hill
C/O Christa Hodges
310 W. Oyler Ave.
Oak Hill, WV 25901
Please make checks payable to Destination Downtown Oak Hill. Thank you for your support!