Food & Drinks
Café One Ten
110 Main Street, Oak Hill, WV.
- Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Café One Ten has flatbread pizzas, pulled pork BBQ, spaghetti featuring homemade meat sauce, delicious garlic bread, salads, burgers, a soup and salad bar, cheese fries, beer, wine, and DESSERTS! Dine-in on Sundays for a great buffet option.
Custom Creations Bakery
116 Main Street West, Oak Hill, WV 25901.
- Two sisters who are doing what we love to do! Custom Creations Bakery specializes in cupcakes, cinnamon rolls, pies, cakes, and more!
2027 Main Street East, Oak Hill, WV.
- Located in Oak Hill, WV, El Bandido is a fun Mexican restaurant where the locals go for dining, drinking, and socializing. So go and join them today, amigos!
571 Mall Road, Oak Hill, WV.
- Enjoy a lively experience and a friendly staff. El Rio is the perfect place for families to experience scrumptious Mexican food, like their specialty chicken. Read the restaurant menu online today or call (304) 465-5434.
Heart of Gold
1550 Main Street East, Oak Hill, WV.
- Heart Of Gold is a sit-down fast-food restaurant featuring an extensive menu of breakfast, lunch, dinner options all day, any time from open till close. Check with them about their daily specials!
OK Chinese Buffet
637 Fayette Square, Oak Hill, WV 25901.
- OK Chinese Buffet is touched by beauty everywhere; from its award-winning cuisine to its gorgeous setting, OK Chinese Restaurant provides unrivaled dedication to cultural Chinese food. This fantastic eatery first broke ground at Fayette Square, Oak Hill, West Virginia, in 1996. OK Chinese Buffet covers over 4000 square feet and can serve 134 customers at a time. While spacious, the restaurant is also quite beautiful, featuring over twenty small paintings and a surprisingly long Chinese masterpiece that decorates the dining area’s walls. Besides the striking paintings, Peking opera masks, Chinese calligraphy, and four-season paintings will greet you as you step inside. Undoubtedly, there are few places in the United States where you can be immersed in such an authentic Chinese cultural setting as the one lavishly presented at OK Chinese Restaurant.
New River Gorge-617 Jones Avenue, Oak Hill, WV.
- With the largest Craft Beer selection in Southern West Virginia, Pinheads offers twelve synthetic bowling lanes, great food, a pet-friendly outdoor patio featuring darts and corn hole, over 100 beers, six 180-inch screens, and five additional big-screen TVs. A beacon of funness!
340 Oyler Ave, Oak Hill, WV 25901
- Attached to the Holiday Lodge and open to the public, The Rafters Lounge is a nice small bar serving up drinks to the residents and guests in Oak Hill, WV.
The Frozen Barn
1106 Main Street East, Oak Hill, WV.
- The Frozen Barn is a Hand-Dipped Ice Cream Parlor that offers 24 different flavors of ice cream– including some of the all-time favorites like Superman and Cotton Candy, plus specialty flavors featuring unique names such as ‘Cow Tippin’ and ‘Dancing with the Stars.’ They offer two no-sugar-added flavors as well as two dairy-free flavors. They also offer custom-made banana splits with any flavor of ice cream of your choosing, plus any flavors of milkshakes and sundaes with over 25 topping options. They make their own vanilla and chocolate waffle cones daily. Indoor seating is a throwback to a 1950s-style diner, and a few arcade games – including a Ms. Pac-Man and a pinball machine – harken back to a time when teens would hang out together, playing the kinds of games that required quarters instead of data plans. There’s outdoor seating, too, on stools along a new patio.
The Lost Paddle Bar and Grill
1 Concho Road, Oak Hill, WV.
- Enjoy casual lakeside dining at ACE Adventure Resort in Oak Hill, WV. The Lost Paddle Bar And Grill features live music, craft beer, and American cuisine.
Tom’s Carry Out
554 Jones Avenue, Oak Hill, WV.
- Tom’s serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner options. You’ll find lunch and dinner sandwiches, hot dogs, burgers, fries, BBQ, ice cream, breakfast sandwiches, burritos, platters, and much more on the menu.