Parking to access the Park is at 244 Park St, Oak Hill WV
- The city park offers a spacious area for picnic and playtime, with a restroom facility nearby for public use. The Park also has four baseball fields adjacent to it.
- Conveniently located beside the White Oak Rail Trail, the Park is handily accessible to those on bikes that want to stop and play for a bit.
Collins Park Disc Golf and Obstacle Course
Coordinates 37.971733, -81.158719 (directly beside Collins Park Pavilions)
- Obstacle Course
- Disc Golf – There are six wooded holes and three open holes. Good variety of different shots and different hole lengths. The course is well marked and has good signage.
- Featuring four pavilions that are free for public use and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- For your little ones, you’ll find a large playground adjacent to the pavilions. The Park opens at 8:00 A.M. and closes at dusk.
Doc Hamilton Dog Park and K9 Memorial
235 Central Avenue, Oak Hill, WV
- The park serves as a Police K-9 Memorial to honor police canines killed in the line of duty serving alongside the city’s law enforcement officers.
- The park has two separate enclosures, one for dogs over 30 pounds and one for dogs under 30 pounds. Each section has agility equipment for your pups to play on. Alongside the sections, you’ll find shade under a beautiful gazebo where you can sit while watching the pooches play.
Lively Family Amphitheater
Located at 100 Kelly Avenue, Oak Hill, WV.
- This spacious outdoor venue is where much of the live-action happens in Downtown Oak Hill. Live music, movies, games, and so much more have happened here.
Parking to access 1409 Terry Ave, Oak Hill, WV
- A magnificent 300-acre outdoor recreational mecca for those that love to climb, hike, and mountain bike! Needleseye Park is packed with natural rock features, including a nearly 2-mile long rock wall.
Russell E. Matthews Park
Located on the corner of Main St. and Broadway Ave, Oak Hill, WV
- This park features a new playground, paved walking trail, pavilion, and basketball court.
White Oak Rail Trail
101 Virginia Street, Oak Hill, WV
- A 7.9-mile paved trail for walking, biking, and in-line skating and is wheelchair accessible. Along this trail, you’ll find the White Oak Railroad Depot, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.